Water Heater Installation and Replacement in Cary
When installing or replacing your water heater, you need a trusted and reliable company! That’s why you need to choose Burnett Electrical Contracting for your water heater installation or replacement.
It is recommended that you use a licensed, professional because the installation of a water heater deals with carbon monoxide, natural gas, and a pressure-controlled holding tank. Any one of these elements could cause damage and/or injury if the unit is not installed properly. Our staff are all professionally licensed and insured to replace and install water heaters with the utmost care.
What to Expect:
- Delivery of new water heater to your home (delivery charges may apply depending on the supplier)
- Disconnection of existing unit and removal for disposal (excluding stone-lined water heaters).
- Installation of new unit of the same size, installed in the same unobstructed area and reconnection of existing gas, electric, water and venting lines.
- Up to 5 feet of discharge tube, gas and/or water pipe as needed.
- Conversion of water or gas lines from flex to solid pipe up to 5 feet if needed.
- Provision of nipples, couplings and copper tubing for direct reconnect.
- Testing of new water heater to insure proper operation.
- Final cleanup of job site and walk-through with customer.
Why should you call Burnett Electrical Contracting for your new water heater?
Some of the benefits of installing a new hot water tank are:
- Dependable hot water! No more cold showers while washing your hair.
- Save energy. Our units are more efficient, they reduce monthly costs, and you’ll have cheaper utility bills.
- Peace of mind. You won’t need to worry about the constant upkeep or lack of hot water.
Water Heater Options
Burnett Electrical Contracting offers two choices to homeowners when it comes to installing and using a hot water heater. You can go tank or tankless, and both options come with different benefits. Here are some of the benefits that come with using a hot water heater:
- With natural gas, you’ll enjoy an abundant supply of hot water.
- Cut your energy costs by hundreds of dollars when heating with natural gas compared to an electric water heater.
- Stable pricing because natural gas is the same low price all day long, unlike electricity.
There are also advantages to choosing a tankless hot water heater, including:
- Space savers! The units don't store hot water and are so small they can be hung on a wall.
- Fast-acting - the water is heated rapidly to the desired temperature through the unit’s heat exchanger.
- Efficiency rate is 80% higher than the other mediums. You only pay when you use hot water, instead of heating a tank of hot water all day.
Contact Burnett Electrical Contracting Today
You have to decide which type to use, and you need to properly size the unit to ensure that your home has enough hot water for everyone. We offer our expertise thanks to years of experience in the industry. We will do our best to help you make the right choice based on your needs.