Water Heater Installation in Durham
Hot water is one most valuable and overlooked resources used by companies in Durham today. From keeping clients and employees comfortable, to being an important part of product completion, it’s a vital element to your continued success. Burnett Electrical Contracting, LLC. has refined the commercial hot water installation process. With many years of industry experience in design, troubleshooting, repairs, upgrades, replacements, and installations, the depth of our certifications and project management skills are second to none.
Each water heater installation technician on our large, dedicated team is licensed, bonded, insured, and equipped with a fully loaded work vehicle and quick access to all the high-quality heating products you desire. During our initial consultation process, we’ll evaluate your current infrastructure, remodel, upgrade or new building plans to align your goals with the affordable pricing and exceptional customer service that will drive your project forward.
Fast Turnarounds on Superior Electric Hot Water Heater Installation
Waiting around all day wondering when the solution to a critical lack of hot water is going to show up is a stressful and expensive way for your employees to spend the day. Avoid this headache by working with a reputable hot water heater installation team who can respond to and resolve even the most complex problems right away. We offer set start and finish dates, flexible scheduling— to keep downtime to a minimum, and take great pride in offering some of the most honest and affordable rates in our beautiful city. To find out more about how we can remove your old water heating system and implement an energy saving replacement, book a consultation with us and request an in-depth estimate—at no charge.
To make your water heater installation process even smoother, we can remove and properly dispose of discarded tanks, elements and components for just a small additional fee—at your request.
Have You Considered the Benefits of a Commercial Tankless Water Heater?
Although a little more expensive upfront, a commercial tankless water heater pays for itself a million times over in convenience, luxury, and energy savings over the long term. Some of the top benefits of a tankless water heater installation any Durham business can experience right away are:
- Unlimited hot water on demand, all the time.
- No wasted energy or expense heating a tank you are not using for long periods of time.
- As well as electricity, tankless systems can be powered by a variety of expense reducing resources like natural gas, propane, oil and gas.
- The risk of a large flood is eliminated with no tank.
- Hot water tanks on a commercial or industrial scale are massive, think of all the space you will save or be able to repurpose.
- The ability to use multiple hot water consuming appliances at the same time, or consequentially without ever having to worry about running out. This is especially good for organizations that rely heavily on a large supply of heated water like hospitals, hotels, condominiums and multi-unit professional centers.
Book your free consultation with Durham’s forward-thinking commercial water heater installation team today.