New Construction Electrical in Cary
Burnett Electrical Contracting, LLC. offers unbeatable service and top of the line quality—guaranteed. We are Cary’s solution to stress-free, cost efficient new construction electrical design, problem-solving, trouble shooting, and streamlined installation. Getting the cabling that powers your premises right the first time is critical to the success and long-term prosperity of your project. We make sure it’s done right by employing licensed electrical contractors who are bondable, insured, and certified up to date in the latest safety and industry training. You can expect:
- Value-driven rates
- Quality products
- A commercial electrician who is polite and respectful
- Transparent estimations
- Forward-thinking engineering
- In-depth knowledge of safety and building codes and requirements
- Set start and finish days
- Open communication and easy to reach technical staff
Even the best laid building plans can sometimes change unexpectedly, and when they do, it sure helps to have project partners who are easy to get ahold of to consult with. We’re here for you 24/7 with support for even the most complex electrical work in building construction.
We Are an Electrical Construction Company Who Puts You First
Whether you intend to construct a shopping center, restaurant, dental office, retail store, private home, large office building, factory, warehouse or custom structure of any kind, we are the electrical construction company who will bring your vision to life on time and on budget. To do this, we believe in really getting to know your plans, expectations, and needs right from the start, during a free consultation process. Once we are confident we understand your goals exactly, we’ll design and implement cost saving solutions that contribute to long-term energy savings and product and system longevity.
Meticulous Building Wiring Installation for All Commercial Applications
Risk of fire hazards, Cary building code violations, injury, delays, and the expensive and time-consuming repair of improper installs are just some of the things all builders want to avoid during construction of any kind. Our experience in correcting code violations speaks to the number of inexperienced ‘electricians’ in operation locally. Eliminate stress by working with new construction wiring technicians who are among the most reputable in the state. The following is just a short list of some of the ways we can contribute to the success of your project:
- Wiring for lights: interior and exterior, safety, spotlights, floodlights, overheating lighting, accents and decorative lights.
- Heating and cooling wiring: furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, electric heating design, HVAC wiring, air conditioning installs, fans, thermostats, heating controls.
- Water feature wiring: pools, saunas, spas, hot tubs, jacuzzi wiring.
- Data wiring: telecommunications, computer systems data center wiring installs.
- Appliance wire-ins: kitchen appliances, fixtures, light and heavy industrial machinery installs and inspection.
- Underground wiring: trenching, boring, backhoeing, thermal analytics.
- New construction electrical boxes: design, upgrades, retrofitting and installs.
- Circuit breakers: inspection, troubleshooting, replacing, implementing.
- Outlets: planning, installing, testing, re-locating, grounding.
Book your free appointment to consult with Cary’s leading new construction electrical professionals today. Call us now for more information.